Monday, July 11, 2016

John Legend - You & I (Nobody in the World)



John Legend has a way of making his song You and I feel as if it were dedicated to every girl listening to it. His lyrics help entice self confidence in girls which helps in the production of serotonin characterized by serving to add in importance and self worth. John Legends most common lyrics being "out of all other girls you're my one and only girl. . . . aint nobody in the world but you and I;" out of a world with over billions of people, John Legend makes it so that you feel like you're the most important person, and might I add, in the entire 4:15 minutes his song goes on for. . .that is just pure magic. The production of serotonin is essential in making people happy because without feeling needed and confident a person falls into depression therefore, continuation in ensuring serotonin levels stay up lessens the likelihood of loneliness and unhappiness. Bravo, John Legend. . .you truly are a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment