Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)



This song is more a personal song that makes me feel happier after listening to it. When I am in a really good mood I love listening to this song because it solidifies my mood. There are very few songs I can listen to that keeps me feeling like I can take anything on and this is one of those songs. Kendrick Lamar's use of fast lyrics adds to my personal happiness because it keeps things energized when listening to it and leads up perfectly to the chorus "bitch don't kill my vibe." When I hear this song, also I put my attention on the words being said, while the tempo of the song itself may not seem very upbeat, his words are what helps lighten my mood. After listening to this song or even while listening to this song I have more energy/ willingness to get out and do something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment